banglarbhumi.gov.in 2021 to check WB land records online Khatiyan plot map online. RoR and citizen registration details of West Bengal. You can look up land records and apply for various records and documents online. In West Bengal State. Updates have arrived. Check the plot map of WB Khatian for 2021. There has been a new portal for land records launched at banglarbhumi.gov.in. A new web portal has been launched by the West Bengal Ministry of Land Record. Surely the common man of the state will benefit from this. It is easy for them to find out details about their respective land.
The land record contains a variety of details. Previously, the public needed to visit the government office to obtain information about Land records. Additionally, the process took a long time, as well as being time-consuming. Today, we are going to write this post. The purpose of this web portal is to provide information regarding West Bengal’s Land Record Plot Map. You can easily obtain relevant information about your property’s area through this method. Our team also shares information about the process, its benefits, and how land records can be checked with you.
There have been changes made to the Land Ministry, and it now has a website as well. The land and property owners of West Bengal States, such as landowners, owners of houses, plots, etc. Can check it any time through the Internet. Furthermore, the land mutation document can be verified. It is also possible to print the relevant document available online if necessary.
Banglarbhumi Khatiyan Plot Information
In his role as Premier, Mr. Narendra Modi is trying to turn India into a digital nation, just like other nations. The country’s people will be able to progress as a result. The new internet era is now being tackled by every state. In order to do so, every procedure for facility schemes will be handled online through web portals. State governments across the nation have made their work details available online. West Bengal is no exception. WB Online Land Records :
- Online, Khaitan detailed information has been made available.
- Due to this, the process of selling or purchasing property has become more simple.
- Transparency has been increased in the system through online land record maintenance.
- The owner of a business that is planning to be set up in West Bengal state. We need to know the availability of the infrastructure on the site. Banglarbhumi portal provides access to it.
- If you need to find out the details of any property or land. In that case, you want to check out this portal.
- There was no such portal before. For land records, citizens must go to government offices. Online services are now available to them.
- Furthermore, it is a time-saving and money-saving portal for users.
WB Land Record Online
West Bengal citizens can view any document or service. Lands/ Khatians/ Plots belong to these categories. Using the online mode, they can easily check it. There has been no resolution to the Covid19 pandemic. Therefore, people should avoid going outside as much as possible. It is also unnecessary to visit government officials for assistance in finding local records. It can be accessed using a computer or phone system. Your time has been saved as well.
|Records||Land Records/ Khatian / Plot / Map Check/Land Value, Know your Property|
|Department||Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.|
|Objective||To provide land records online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of WB state|
|Benefits||Easily get map/records related to land|
Banglarbhumi Portal services list
- Digitization of Land Records & Maps
- Deed Registration Online.
- Citizen-Centric Services
- Apply Online Mutation
- Preparation, Updating & Maintenance of records.
- Management of ISU
- Certified Copy of Land records.
- Distribution of Land
- WB Record of Land (ROR) Application
- Thika Tenancy
- Mutation Notice 30 Days
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Mauja Map-Request/ Availability
- Rent Controller
- Khatian Status Online
- State Land Use Board
- Indo Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
Banglarbhumi Portal Registration
- Please visit the Banglarbhumi website first if you are a citizen.
- You have now been taken to the Homepage.
- Now sign up by clicking on the link.
- You can now register online.
- Please fill out the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Phone Number, Municipality, District, and Email address. etc
- Type in your password.
- Captcha code/Security code.
- An OTP was generated and sent to your mobile number once you registered.
- Submit the application by entering the OTP.
- This portal shows that you are a registered user.
You are a first-time visitor to the portal. You are a new user. Signing up is the first step to getting details. All details can be checked only by you. This portal may provide you with the service you are looking for. Ensure your mobile phone number is valid. Due to its use as a verification mechanism. You also received details regarding your request from the department.
- You need to visit the portal’s official website first.
- Select the Citizen Services option/Login option on the homepage.
- Your screen now displays a new page.
- Choose Citizen from the list.
- The username and password you created when signing up should be entered here.
- Once you have filled out the Captcha code
- Simply click the Login button.
- The citizen portal is now open to you.
Your registration on the website has already been completed as a citizen. Get a detailed description of land/ plots and other information now. It only takes a few steps to log in.
How to Apply for Banglarbhumi Land ROR Application Online?
- The applicant must first register on Banglarbhumi’s official website.
- Your system screen has opened with your home page.
- You can now access your account by entering your user name and password.
- A single OTP is generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
- Please enter it and click the Login button.
- Click on the Land ROR Application link on the application tab on the newly opened page.
- Details need to be entered. Click on the submit button at the end.
- A reference number will now be assigned to your application. You will receive an acknowledgment slip in the mail.
- After that, the details have been verified.
- I finally received the ROR Certificate from the concerned department.
In addition to the above, applicants can provide additional information. It is simple to get to Banglarbhumi by following the given instructions. Additionally, with application identifiers, applicants can track the progress of applications.