PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account, Balance & Status checking links are here. From this page, you can link your PM Kisan Bank account with your Aadhaar card. Please read our article carefully to the end, as we provide you with complete details on PM Kisan. Here we will tell you how you can link your Aadhaar card online on our portal. We will also provide you with information about checking your balance and status. Feel free to stay tuned for more details on our portal.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji implemented this scheme with the purpose of providing assistance to farmers. Using this scheme, farmers receive Rs.6000/- and can receive this through their bank account, but in order to do this, your bank account needs to be linked to this portal, which is explained in detail in the article. This scheme is available only in case your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar card, so you ought to get it linked right away, since if you do not have a bank account linked with your Aadhar card, then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Currently, this scheme has provided this facility to more than 14 crore farmers through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and in addition, you get a cash payment of Rs.6000 per year. Every year you will receive three installments of the amount you have been assigned.
We will provide you with all the details about how to obtain the Aadhaar card linked online from this site. In our article, we will provide you with a link to PM Kisan’s online portal, where you can get more information about it.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Benefits
By linking your PM Kisan Aadhar account, you will be able to access the following benefits:
- With this feature, you can use it online as well as offline.
- In order to get Rs.6000, you must link your Aadhar card with your bank account, only then can you receive it in installments.
- Having a bank account linked to your Aadhar card will allow your subsidy to be paid directly to that account.
- In this case, you won’t have to wait in long lines in order to make an installation.
- The first step for those who have access to net banking is to go to the online portal.
- If you have a bank account that is linked to net banking, you will need to choose your bank.
- Once you log in, your Information and Services section will appear. Click on it.
- Your AADHAR number must be filled in there as part of the AADHAR update process.
- To complete the process, you should provide your account number and mobile number and, lastly, your Aadhar card number, for which the bank is linked.
- An automated message will then be sent to your registered number and your link will be established.
How to check the status of PM Kisan Aadhaar Link?
- It is essential that you visit the official website first.
- Here is the link: pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once you click this link, you will be taken to the PM Kisan Status Check page.
- You must then select “Beneficiary Status” after that.
- It will open a new page, on which you have to fill in the requested information correctly.
- On your screen will appear all the details regarding your status.
How to fill in Aaadhar card details in PM Kisan?
- The first thing you need to do is click on PM Kisan’s link.
- From the home page, you need to click on “Edit Aadhaar Details”.
- You will then be able to see the following page.
- Click on the Submit button after entering the details such as the Aadhaar number and verification code.
- Also, you need to provide account information, the name of your farmer, and your mobile number.
- Click on Save once you have entered all the necessary details correctly.
- PM Kisan will receive your information.
If you have questions about PM Kisan that we have not addressed in this article, then you can ask us by messaging us in the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Add our website to the bookmarks to stay up to date with the latest information.